01 Ago Where are the best hotels in Puerto Vallarta?
Puerto Vallarta is undoubtedly one of the favorite beach destinations for national and international tourism in Mexico, since there are a wide variety of attractions to visit and the best hotels to stay: all-inclusive hotels, boutiques hotels, hostels, luxury resorts, but of course that will depend on your taste and budget. But first you need to look at the zone you would like to stay, see next:
- North Zone: starts at the northern of the Banderas Bay and ends in Bucerías.
- Nuevo Vallarta: starts in the south of Bucerías and ends in the north of Boca de Tomates.
- Airport & Las Juntas: starts in Boca de Tomates and ends in the Marina area.
- Marina Vallarta: starts in the south of the airport and ends by the Cruise port area.
- Hotel Zone: starts by the city harbor area and ends north of Brasilia Street.
- Downtown: starts south of Brasilia Street and ends at the Cuale River.
- Romantic zone starts on the northern side of the Cuale River and ends where the highway south starts.
- South zone: from the Romantic zone all the way to Boca de Tomatlán and the southern beaches.
If you would like to have an additional experience, in most of the hotels you can ask the concierge or hotel agency, to reserve an excursion or activity for you like a Cruise & Dinner Show, an excursion to the Marietas Island, a Puerto Vallarta city tour, snorkeling, canopy, speed boat, just to name a few.
How to get to Puerto Vallarta?
- By Airplane: To visit Puerto Vallarta you can do it by plane from Mexico City. Approximately one hour of flight and 2 hours from Monterrey. Also from other international cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary have direct flights.
- By Sea: There are also arrivals by sea. Puerto Vallarta increased its capacity of arrivals in the port; Currently about four cruises arrived simultaneously to the port. Among them are: Disney Cruises, Princess Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Royal Caribbean International and others.
By Land: Puerto Vallarta connects with three main roads: Guadalajara-Compostela-Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara-Autlán-Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara-Talpa / Mascota-Puerto Vallarta. Many bus lines also have direct routes to the place.