Hotel Zone in Puerto Vallarta starts south of the Marina Area and ends in Plaza Galerias (local shopping mall)
Main Beaches in Hotel Zone to visit:
- Playa de oro (Golden Beach)
- Los Tules Beach
- Las Glorias Beach
- Playa Tranquila (Quiet Beach)
Some hotels tend to call their beach by their own names, but these are not official names. For example Oro Beach received its name from one of the first hotels built in this zone, called Hotel Playa de Oro.
Main Mall to Visit in Hotel Zone Puerto Vallarta
- Plaza Galerías (Galleries Square)
- Plaza Peninsula (Peninsula Square)
- La Isla (The island)
The largest Puerto Vallarta resorts are in the Marina and in the Hotel Zone and also it has a quite large variety of Boutique Hotels, great option for lovers of personalized service and unique décor.
What can you expect of a Boutique Hotel in Puerto Vallarta?
A Hotel Boutique originates from the need of the customers to seek for personalized accommodation experience that includes taking care of the details and offering better quality of service.
Hotel Boutique in Puerto Vallarta is synonymous of a first class hotel in a private an intimate environment, 100% customer focus oriented.
Some background about Boutique Hotels:
Ian Schrager created this category in the 90´s when he tried to describe the type of experience offered the New York Paramount hotel, one of the best hotels in the “Big Apple” in New York City.
Although there is no clear definition, we can say that a Boutique Hotel in Puerto Vallarta and in the world, commonly has some of the following characteristics:
- Limited number of rooms: It ranges between 20 and 150.
- Limited space for events. The events must not exceed 10 or 15% of the weekly demand. If this percentage increases, the hotel begins to lose its personality.
- A small lobby. The lobbies are smaller than those of the conventional hotel and therefore guest experience will be much more intimate.
- Personalized service. It is impossible to provide a boutique service without being careful with the details and attention to the guests.
- Conservation of cultural heritage. The boutique hotels are often placed in old houses that have been remodeled to give them a new use, maintaining the architectural harmony with their surroundings.
- Sense of aesthetics and technological leadership. Most of these hotels are known for their eclectic design and also for providing technological services to their clients such as free Wi-Fi, video conferencing rooms, etc.
- The location it is not critical when a boutique hotel has all the features mentioned above.
Gastronomy of a Boutique Hotel In Puerto Vallarta
The restaurants of a Hotel Boutique in Puerto Vallarta tend to be modern. With an authentic, high-quality cuisine combined with a modern and comfortable atmosphere, the boutique restaurants create popular places to dine with guests. The aim is to offer a culinary experience to the table by offering a unique experience through a menu designed with the intention of combining innovation, texture and flavor.
In 2018 the tourist destination and its services of Puerto Vallarta was recognized with four nomination of the famous and prestigious magazine of British Origin Food & Travel in its annual Reader Awards survey (best exponents of national and international destinations, hotels, airlines, travel agencies, restaurants, spas and cruises.